Why spay & neuter? Because …
- Reduces spraying & marking
- Reduces aggression and fighting
- Lowers risk of certain cancers and infections
- Reduces roaming, lost, attacked or hit-by-car pets
- Increases lifespan by 3-5 years
- Decreases overpopulation. Billons of cats and dogs have, or will suffer, homelessness and/or death as there are just not enough homes for them.
For more information about spay and neuter click on this image :
East Village Animal Hospital is a special clinic that only services low income families, rescue groups and Trap/Neuter/Return efforts. Click on their logo to visit their website to learn more about their programs and contact info.
City of London Spay/Neuter Subsidy Program
Please click on the City Of London logo for more information.
Spays Stop Strays
A4A operates a multi-functional program called Spays Stop Strays (SSS). The first part of the program allows families or individuals with low income or extreme hardship a way to eliminate barriers to spay or neuter their pets.
The second element of the program is Trap Neuter Return/Rescue (TNR). Here, feral or unapproachable cats are live trapped, neutered, and returned to a caretaker or, whenever possible, placed into our adoption program. This reduces the overpopulation of homeless cats and improves the health and wellbeing of animals that would otherwise suffer immeasurably.
Any person may apply to this program. We consider income (proof required), transportation availability, and vet costs and any other barriers and do our best to assist where we can.
Click on the image below to email us to discuss our Spays Stop Strays Program or call/text 519-868-3865/email: email@example.com